Supported Form Types

Type of Forms we support

Here is a list of all the IRS and SSA forms we support


  • 1099-NEC
  • 1099-MISC
  • 1099-DIV
  • 1099-INT
  • 1099-B
  • 1099-C
  • 1099-PATR
  • 1099-R
  • 1099-S


  • 1098
  • 1098-T
  • 1098-MA


  • W-2

Correction Forms

If you made an error and found out after filing, you will need to file correction forms. We support the filing of corrected forms. Check out our Correction Process.

Previous Year Tax Forms

We support the processing of previous years forms up to the last three years. If you missed filing a return in the past three years, then you should file those forms as soon as possible to avoid further penalties. There are some exceptions to the availability of prior year forms. Please contact us with the type and year of the form you are interested in filing.

Didn’t find the form you are looking for?

We are continuously adding new types of forms, if you do not see a form that you need, please contact us, and we will try our best to incorporate the form.